Skip to content
Here are the clues:
1. It is a building which is 381 metres tall and has 102 floors.
2. It was built to be the world’s tallest building of the time.
3. Herbert Hoover opened the building on May 1st 1931.
4. It is made from limestone.
5. Lots of famous scenes from movies have been set in, on and around this building – the most famous one being ‘King Kong.’
Can you work out where he is?
If you can – tell Mrs Anderson (Geography Leader) or Mrs Berzins (History Leader) and you will be awarded with a Brayton Bee!