Read the story and answer some of the questions.
Remember to use your best joined handwriting and do your best with spelling – perhaps use a dictionary or ask an adult to help with this.
- What kind of creature persuaded Eve to eat the forbidden fruit?
- What punishment did God give Adam?
- What did God make to keep Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden?
- Why do you think that God threw Adam and Eve out of the garden?
- What jobs did Cain and Abel do?
- Why do you think that God was more pleased with Abel’s gift than Cain’s gift?
- Which character lived for over 900 years?
- Why did God decide to destroy the Earth?
- Thank goodness for Noah! Why did God want to use Noah in a special way?
- In the story, Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the snake and Cain blamed God. Do you think these characters are right to blame others? Why?
Now please draw a picture of the snake persuading Eve to eat the apple. Colour the picture and send Mrs Robinson a photo of it.