Read the story and answer some of the questions.
Remember to use your best joined handwriting and do your best with spelling – perhaps use a dictionary or ask an adult to help with this.
- What did God make Adam out of?
- Where did Adam live?
- What were the very first things that God created?
- What did God create on the first proper day?
- On which day did God create the grass, flowers, shrubs and trees?
- How many stars did God create on the fourth day?
- Did God create the sun and the moon on the fifth day?
- Why do you think that God made the sun, moon, stars and plants before he made the creatures and Adam?
- Which of God’s days do you think was the most important? Why?
- Why do you think that God made Eve?
Now please draw a picture of each of God’s days. Colour the pictures and send Mrs Robinson a photo of them.