Read the story and answer some of the questions.
Remember to use your best joined handwriting and do your best with spelling – perhaps use a dictionary or ask an adult to help with this.
- What is an Ark?
- Why do you think that people didn’t believe Noah?
- Why do you think that God wanted Noah to save some of every animal on Earth?
- How long did the rain last?
- How did Noah test whether the floods had gone down enough for him to get everyone out of the Ark?
- What kind of leaf did the Dove have in its beak?
- Why did Noah and his family worship God when they got out of the Ark?
- God gave Noah a promise that he would never wipe out the Earth again with a flood. What did God create as a symbol of this promise?
Now draw a picture of the story and colour it in. Remember to use all the colours of the rainbow. Take a photo of your picture and send it to Mrs Robinson.