Brayton PTA – raising money for our children’s enjoyment and education.
Our brilliant group of PTA members would like to invite you to join them in a ‘Welcome and hear what we do’ meeting and AGM on Weds 23rd October 7pm in junior school hall. Please do come if you would like to offer us any support, ideas or time this year. You can be sure of a warm welcome.
- School wish list Technology is still the main area for fundraising. School to advise what equipment is required (class laptops/ipads etc)
- Christmas cards once these orders have been delivered, they will be distributed to you via your child. Payments to be sent directly to class teachers – not the main office and staff PTA members will collect this for you.
- Christmas Fair / shopping evening 28th November 6.30pm to 8pm. Stalls, refreshments, craft activities, tombolas and raffle.
- Non uniform day Friday 22nd November – please send a donation for either the Chocolate tombola or bottle tombola. This can be any kind of chocolate and ANYTHING that comes in a bottle, from water to wine, bubble bath or Olive oil!
- Harvest bake sale – 23rd October Year 6 to run. Please send any donations for this to school on that day. They can be homemade or shop bought but we ask for you to avoid food containing nuts if you can.
- Summer Fair 27th June preferred date, back up of 4th July
Forward planning: We are considering some spring term events. We would like to put something on for adults to have a night out without the kids. To help us with this decision, we would ask parents for the name / contact of any good bands that we could hire for an evening’s entertainment.